PROGECO ENGINEERING SERVICE Srl (P.E.S.) is an Italian company that provides services for: multidisciplinary engineering, maintenance and installation of industrial plants, Service Management and Technical Specialist Recruitment as authorized Employment Agency by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy. The company has principal offices in Solvay (Li), Florence, Vibo Marina (VV), Pomarance and Bari; The company has subsidiaries in Mexico, South Africa, USA, Brazil, Chile, Bulgaria and Romania. PES to date has over 200 employees, operating on Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Renewable Energy (Wind and Geothermal) fields for major national and international clients.
For a Client operating on EPC Projects, P.E.S. srl is looking for:
We are looking for a Subcontracts Specialist who manage the issue of construction subcontracts and/or of purchase orders related to services for EPC projects, optimizing costs and observing requested time limits in compliance with Company and specific project quality standards and procedures.
- Collaborates with the relevant functions in defining the bidder list
- Works out and issues the requests for quotation (RfQ)
- Participates, with Construction and Engineering Departments, to the alignment of the subcontractors’ proposals
- Executes the follow-up of potential subcontractors during preparation phase of tenders and he guarantees the not disclosure of information during tendering phase.
- Responsible for the correctness of economic tabulation, for the commercial alignment of the offers received and in general for all the process up to the final issue of the subcontracts.
- Prepares and conducts in autonomy negotiations with subcontractors;
- Checks whether detailed economic data given in the bidding phase are consistent with those reported in the final subcontract.
- Negotiates commercial terms and conditions with international bidders
- Assures that the bidding process is in line with Company policies.
- Supports the other functions for the subcontractors’ qualification up to successful inclusion of the Subcontractor in the Company/Project Vendor list.
- At least 2 – 5 years’ experience in similar roles
- Background in Subcontracts management / administration
- Analytical skills, result oriented and collaborative work style
- Subcontracts commercial aspects knowledge and negotiation skills
- Work experience in Oil&Gas construction sites is considered a plus
- Fluent English required
- Availability to travels abroad
Location: San Donato Milanese (MI) - Availability to travels abroad
Employment Contract: Permanent Client contract